Friday, April 6, 2012

New Website - and finally viewable on mobile devices!



With no longer being able to do Portrait sessions, it was time to take down that part of my website (that hurt a wee bit, at this time of year I'd be busy booking spring and summer sessions - I miss photographing my lovely families more than I can express).
I thought why not refresh the site while I'm at it? And how about adding HTML so that everyone can view it from mobile devices?
The HTML runs a little slower than the Flash site - but hang in there - it does come up!
I hope you enjoy the selection of images I've posted, I'll switch it up from time to time. Each image has a story to it and brings back a warm memory about how I was feeling when I took the shot (except for the ones taken in deep winter - I remember frozen toes and fingers in a determined effort to get the right angle!)
A few friends have asked me if I'd be willing to help out newer photographers with questions they may have, critiquing images etc. - and I'd be more than happy to - it'll help keep me out of trouble! I always enjoy seeing other photographers' work and talking exposures, lenses, Photoshop...
The best way to reach me is by email at sandy@theintrepidlens.com
Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
Sandy

No comments: